Vacation loans now available to qualified borrowers. Apply online.
Sioux Valley Community Credit Union’s MasterCard
Sioux Valley Community Credit Union’s MasterCard is accepted throughout the United States and is designed with your financial needs in mind. You may apply for a "line-of-credit" up to $5,000.00 and can be used at any retailer, merchant, or service provider that displays the MasterCard ® logo.
- Competitive Rates - A low 11.9% fixed Annual Percentage Rate.
- Low monthly payments – Minimum payments are assessed at just 5% of your monthly statement balance.
- Cash advances – You may access cash from your line-of-credit at thousands of financial institutions throughout the United States. Interest is imposed at the time the cash advance is granted.
- No Annual Fee
- 25 Day Grace Period
- Late Payment Fee of $10.00
- Over-the-credit-limit Fee of $10.00
Your Sioux Valley Community Credit Union Debit card allows you to access your account 24 hours a day, 365 days per year. It is a fast and convenient method of accessing your accounts whether you are in Sioux City, Iowa or Walla Walla, Washington. When you use your SVCCU Debit card you are making a withdrawal from your checking account without writing a check. You can use your Debit card at merchants just like a "credit card", except the funds are taken directly out of your checking account.
You may also use your Debit card as a Point-of-Sale when using a PIN pad with your PIN number. Out of town merchants prefer purchases made with this type of card over checks. ATM transaction include: Account inquires, withdrawals, and transfers. Members must have a checking account to qualify for a SVCCU Debit Card.
REMINDER: When conducting transactions with your SVCCU Debit card and you select "CREDIT" for a point of sale transaction it does not count toward the 8 free monthly transactions.